As an IIRC-certified business, Bionic Emergency Services has an experienced and efficient team for fire damage repair. We offer 24/7 fire cleanup and remediation services and prevent extensive damage to residential and commercial properties.
Our Fire Damage Repair Services
Rated as the #1 fire damage cleanup company, we offer a broad range of services. Some of the fire and smoke damage restoration services we offer include:
- Inspection – Once we receive a request, we reach the client’s home to evaluate the fire damage. We perform tests and assessments to analyze the destruction and create a plan of action for handling the damage.
- Tarping and Board Up – A fire accident can cause extensive damage to the roof, doors, windows, and other areas. We board up the gaping holes and cover the rooftop with tarps to protect your property from opportunistic thieves and pesky pests and animals. It also helps protect your property from further damage.
- Soot and Smoke Cleanup – A fire can cause discoloration of walls and appliances, which can cause rust formation and acid stains. We use top-notch technology and innovative techniques to remove soot damage and restore your property’s integrity. We also offer carpet cleaning services and dislodge soot particles and smoke within the fibers.
As the best smoke damage cleanup services, we use eco-friendly supplies and futuristic technology to restore your property to its old state. We are an IIRC-certified business for fire and smoke damage restoration with a 4.8-rating on Google from over 200 customers.
Our Fire Damage Repair Process
As a reputed business offering repair damage after a house fire, we follow a proven protocol to restore our client’s property to its pre-damaged state. Our fire damage repair process consists of:
- Damage Assessment
Conducting a comprehensive evaluation of the fire damage in your home and providing an estimate to help you make an informed decision.
- Security Of Property & Debris Removal
After completing the assessment, we secure your property by installing fencing, removing debris, boarding up openings in the building, and covering the roof with a tarp.
- Demolition, Water Mitigation & Dry Out
We remove water using industrial-grade pumps, dryers, and humidifiers. We also remove the damaged drywall, carpets, flooring, and other materials as necessary.
We then clean the smoke and soot damage from the interior and exterior surfaces. Our technicians then use deodorizing agents to remove lingering smoke odors and proceed with the construction & restoration process.
How To Select A Competent Fire Damage Restoration Contractor?
Selecting a fire damage restoration company can be a big decision. These projects involve a lot of money, and you want to make the right choice to prevent costly repairs down the line. Here’s what to look for in a restoration contractor:
- Look for licensed, bonded, and insured contractors with several years of experience.
- You want to work with a locally owned business with several positive reviews and an excellent reputation.
- Find out if a contractor has experience working on complex projects involving coordination with multiple parties.
Call 346-600-9980 for emergency fire damage repair. Bionic Emergency Services is one of the few businesses to offer 24/7 water and fire damage restoration services at budget-friendly prices. You won’t need to worry about any direct payments as we deal with your insurance company. Contact us today.